There is currently a high demand for some of our services. Unfortunately some of our programs are at capacity and unable to accept new referrals at this time.
Please refer to the following list for services that are not accepting referrals at this time
- ALIVE (South Metro) – suicide prevention. Scheduled re-open 28 September 2020.
- ALIVE (North Metro) – suicide prevention. Closed until further notice.
- MindCare: Better Access (Metro Rockingham) – counselling and mental health. Closed until further notice.
- MindCare: Better Access (Metro Mandurah) – counselling and mental health. Closed until further notice.
Please note: In a life threatening emergency, please call 000. If you or someone close to you is experiencing a mental health crisis, please immediately call:
- Lifeline on 131114 or Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467
- In the Perth metropolitan area: Mental Health Emergency Response Line on 1300 555 788
- In the Peel region: 1800 676 822 or in other regional areas: Ruralink on 1800 552 002.
Otherwise, please contact your GP or present to the Emergency Department of your closest hospital.