Who we are
Established in 2015 following the merger of three PHNs
Beginning as three Public Health Networks (Perth South Coastal Medicare Local, Goldfields-Midwest Medicare Local and Perth Central East Metro Medicare Local), 360 Health + Community has more than 20 years combined experience in providing care and connecting people with the most appropriate support.
Our clients are at the heart of 360. Our person-centered service is led by each client to fully understand their needs and identify the best solutions for their long-term health and wellbeing.
With a network of health professionals dedicated to delivering quality health and support services, we are committed to improving the all-round health and wellbeing of all Western Australians;
- In regional and metro areas;
- From youth to the elderly;
- Across cultures and levels of care;
- For short-term health concerns to chronic conditions and permanent disabilities;
- NDIS participants, private and public health referrals.
We help people get support where and when they need for better health and wellbeing.