At 360 Health + Community, our goal is to provide holistic, tailored services designed to help you achieve your healthy lifestyle goals.
Our Healthy Lifestyle Supports initiative helps people to reach their health and wellbeing goals and also self-manage chronic health conditions.
Why choose 360 Health?
Our team at 360 Health, embody the holistic person-centred approach developed and delivered throughout all 360 Health’s support services. With the help and guidance of our qualified and experienced team of allied health professionals we are able to help you work towards chronic disease prevention, condition and pain management, weight loss, optimising your diet, nutrition and exercise.
Our services include:
- Diabetes education
- Exercise Physiology
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Speech Pathology
Our Healthy Lifestyle Supports services, previously known as Healthy Lifestyle Program, has helped thousands of people with chronic health conditions since its commencement in 2015.
Clients who have accessed the Healthy Lifestyle Supports’ services:
- Reported feeling more confident, motivated and invested in their health
- Were more successful in setting achievable, measurable long- and short-term goals
- Were less likely to need the support of hospital outpatient services
- Successfully prevented the onset of chronic conditions
- Reduced their risk of chronic disease complications
Where is it available?
The Healthy Lifestyle Supports services are available across the Perth metropolitan area at our 360 Health clinics. We also provide these services to aged care facilities across Perth.
How much does it cost?
We are committed to providing health services to Western Australians at the lowest cost that we can. It is important to remember that accessing our services directly is a more cost-effective option than employing personal trainers, dietitians and other health professionals privately.
Please note: Our fees are the same for clients presenting with a GP referral or paying privately.
*Fees and rebate quotes are correct as at 1 June 2022
- Clients with chronic health conditions who have a referral from their GP with a GP Management Plan, are eligible for rebates through Medicare.
- Services for clients with a GP referral and GP Management Plan, who have a concession or DVA card, or under 16 years of age, will be bulk billed and service fees will be charged directly to Medicare.
- Private clients will be charged the full fee for service; however, you may be eligible for rebates from your private health insurance – we recommend contacting them to discuss your level of cover and any potential subsidies.
- 360 Health + Community is a registered NDIS provider. If any of the Healthy Lifestyle Supports services are included in your NDIS Plan, we are able to provide these services to you under your plan.
How do I access Healthy Lifestyle Supports?
To book a Healthy Lifestyle Supports service or to request more information, contact us on 1300 706 922 or via email@example.com.
Download a referral form