headspace 360 Rockingham is a free and confidential service that helps young people aged 12-25.
We can help if you:
- Are feeling down, stressed, or can’t stop worrying
- Are being bullied, hurt or harassed
- Want to cut down on drinking or other drug use
- Want to talk about sexuality, identity or relationships
- Are having difficulties with relationships
- Want to see a doctor about your physical or sexual health
- Want help to find a job or get more of out of your education
Get in touch
- Address: Unit 3, 18 Goddard St, Rockingham 6168
- Phone: (08) 6595 8888
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday; 8.30-16.30
- Wednesday; 10.00-16.30
Rockingham runs a sexual health clinic on Tuesdays from 2pm.
Please note late night sessions after 4.30pm on Wednesdays may be available by appointment only.
These details are also available on the headspace website – Rockingham page [external]