headspace 360 Rockingham is a free and confidential service that helps young people aged 12-25.
We can help if you:
- Are feeling down, stressed, or can’t stop worrying
- Are being bullied, hurt or harassed
- Want to cut down on drinking or other drug use
- Want to talk about sexuality, identity or relationships
- Are having difficulties with relationships
- Want to see a doctor about your physical or sexual health
- Want help to find a job or get more of out of your education
Get in touch
- Address: Unit 3, 18 Goddard St, Rockingham 6168
- Phone: (08) 6595 8888
- Email: email@example.com
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday; 8.30-16.30
- Wednesday; 10.00-16.30
Rockingham runs a sexual health clinic on Tuesdays from 2pm.
Please note late night sessions after 4.30pm on Wednesdays may be available by appointment only.