Our experienced Senior Mental Health Outreach Support Workers work with you to develop a Recovery Action Plan. With time-limited intensive supports to build capacity and stability, you can work towards your personal recovery goals.
Eligibility for the NDIS can be tested in this program, where appropriate.
This service is not an emergency response service, however a safety or crisis awareness plan can be developed with the client.
- Not currently receiving funding from NDIS or from the Transition Support programs.
- A severe mental illness with at least one functional impact of the mental illness.
- No age restrictions apply.
Talk to our team to confirm your eligibility.
Where is it available?
We offer psychosocial support from our 360 Health Centres in Guildford and Geraldton.
Accessing the program
Referrals are accepted from the individual, friend or family member, or a GP.
Download the Referral Form and Brief Risk Assessment.
It is free to access this program.
Get in touch
For more information on our National Psychosocial Support services, get in touch:
- Phone: 1300 706 922
- Perth Metro: email@example.com
- Geraldton/Midwest: firstname.lastname@example.org