- ALIVE – suicide prevention. Reopens from 2nd January 2020
- Better Access (Metro Perth) – counselling and mental health. Closed until further notice
Please note: In a life threatening emergency, please call 000. If you or someone close to you is experiencing a mental health crisis, please immediately call:
- Lifeline on 131114 or Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467
- In the Perth metropolitan area: Mental Health Emergency Response Line on 1300 555 788
- In the Peel region: 1800 676 822 or in other regional areas: Ruralink on 1800 552 002.
Otherwise, please contact your GP or present to the Emergency Department of your closest hospital.