In the Improved Daily Living section of your plan, it might say you need a functional assessment – 360 can help with that too.
A functional assessment is completed by an Occupational Therapist, who looks at who you are as a person, your environments, and the roles and responsibilities in your life.
The assessment might include:
- A routine based interview
- Observing you completing functional tasks at home (cooking, cleaning, morning routine), in the community (e.g. groceries shopping), and at work or school
- A functional report given to you, your Support Coordinator and NDIS planner (within six weeks of first session)
Recovery Star Tool
The recovery star is used with people who are experiencing problems with mental health and receiving one-on-one support.
The key focus of this tool is on recovery, empowerment through strength-based, person centred and trauma informed approaches.
This flexible user friendly tool involves:
- Recovery Star Chart, notes and actions
- Easy to follow process of journey of change
- Clear and simple guidance for workers and participants
- Fun, easy read tools to map out individual journeys