As of Monday 28 September, referrals will be accepted for our ALIVE program in South Metro.
High demand continues for some of our services. Unfortunately this means some programs are at capacity and unable to accept new referrals at this time. The following programs are unable to accept referrals at this time:
- ALIVE (North Metro) – suicide prevention. Referrals closed until further notice.
- MindCare: Better Access (Metro Rockingham) – counselling and mental health. Referrals closed until further notice.
- MindCare: Better Access (Metro Mandurah) – counselling and mental health. Referrals closed until further notice.
Please note: In a life threatening emergency, please call 000. If you or someone close to you is experiencing a mental health crisis, please immediately call:
- Lifeline on 131114 or Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467
- In the Perth metropolitan area: Mental Health Emergency Response Line on 1300 555 788
- In the Peel region: 1800 676 822 or in other regional areas: Ruralink on 1800 552 002.
Otherwise, please contact your GP or present to the Emergency Department of your closest hospital.