The ALIVE program is currently at full capacity due to high volume of referrals. ALIVE will unfortunately not be able to accept any new referrals into until Monday 22nd July 2019.
- For those at a high risk of suicide, please refer for assessment through your Community Mental Health services.
- For those at a lower risk of suicide, which can be managed through general counselling, please refer to Better Access programs.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 1300 706 922.
Please note: In a life threatening emergency, please call 000. If you or someone close to you is experiencing a mental health crisis, please immediately call:
- Lifeline: 131114
- Perth metro Mental Health Emergency Response Line: 1300 555 788
- Peel region: 1800 676 822
- Other regional areas: Ruralink: 1800 552 002.
Otherwise, please contact your GP or present to the Emergency Department of your closest hospital.