What is the NDIS?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) supports people with a permanent and significant disability which affects their ability to take part in everyday activities. For eligible people the NDIS will work with you to create goals and develop a plan. Information on this process can be found on Information on this process can be found on the NDIS website.
How can 360 Health + Community help me?
At 360 Health + Community we work with you to design and deliver services that will help you achieve your goals – no matter how big or small. As a registered NDIS provider, 360 Health and Community is committed to enhancing the lives of Western Australians through better health and social care.
We provide specialised services in
- Mental Health
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
We promise to
- Connect you to the support and services that best suit you
- Understand and respect your choices
- Work with your strengths to create strategies to help you live your life to the fullest
- Work together with families and support networks to build their capacity and help you achieve your goals
We offer a range of services including
- Support Coordination and Specialist Support Coordination
- Therapy and health
- Assistive technology and equipment
- In home support
- Community support and inclusion
We have a dedicated, highly skilled team of
- Support Coordinators and Specialist Support Coordinators
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Pathologists
- Exercise Physiologists
- Social Workers
- Mental Health Support Workers
For more information on the NDIS or any of our services please contact us and ask to speak to our NDIS team on (08) 9376 9200.