How can a dietitian help you?
Dietitians are experts on diet and nutrition, who can provide you with all the information you need for weight loss, eating healthily and improving your quality of life. Depending on the lifestyle goals you are aiming for, a dietitian can help by:
- building a diet plan to help you lose weight and function at your optimum
- outlining a program for cooking healthy food and healthy snacks
- offering personalised nutrition advice
- giving practical tips for healthy shopping and portion control
Every person can benefit from the help of a dietitian, whether you are looking to lose weight as part of a chronic disease management plan or you are an athlete looking to train for an upcoming event.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY
Why choose a 360 dietitian?
We get there are many options available for choosing a dietitian, however diet is often just one part of achieving a healthier you all round. Often, to achieve your goals, you may also need the assistance of other health care professionals, such as exercise physiologists to build you a tailored exercise plan or diabetes educators if you have been diagnosed with diabetes.
- We have a large team of allied health professionals working collaboratively under the one roof, so we can offer you holistic support
- All our services are subject to ongoing quality improvement processes to make sure they are always delivering the best possible outcomes
- We communicate all your health plans back to your GP so they can support you in achieving your goals and always understand your full health picture.
- We are a social enterprise, so any payments you make to us are reinvested back into community, health and social initiatives to make our state better all round.
What qualifications do 360 dietitians have?
All 360 dietitians are accredited with The Dietitians Association of Australia.
How do 360 dietitians deliver their services?
All 360 dietitians deliver their services in a friendly and non-judgemental environment. Sessions are held one-on-one, however we also have a number of group programs available where you can benefit from the support of a group of like-minded people.
As we deliver a personalised service, the best thing to do is contact our dietetics team on 1300 706 922 and find out the best solution for acheiving your lifestyle goals.
How much does a session with a dietitian cost?
The cost is dependent on your situation. We offer a range of subsidies for eligible participants, as well as rebates from most major health funds. When you contact us, we will confirm exactly how much you can expect to pay for each session.
Do I need a referral for a dietitian?
No you don't. Our dietetic services can be accessed by anyone.
Where does 360 deliver dietetic services?
We have a wide footprint of dietitians all across WA in the areas of: Armadale, Cockburn, Fremantle, Guildford, Kalgoorlie, Leda, Medina, Mandurah, Pinjarra and Rockingham. For your nearest service call us on 1300 706 922.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY