NDIS Support Coordination
What is it?
360 Health + Community are a registered service provider of NDIS Support Coordination services. When an NDIS participant’s plan includes funding for Support Coordination, 360 Health + Community can be chosen by the participant to provide the following supports:
- Support the implementation and coordination of all supports in the NDIS plan, including informal, mainstream and community, as well as funded supports
- Strengthen and enhance the NDIS participant’s abilities to coordinate supports and participate in the community
- Ensure mainstream services meet their obligations (i.e. housing, education, justice, health)
- Build the capacity of the participant to achieve greater independence to self-direct services and supports in the longer term
- Provide the NDIA with reports on outcomes and success indicators within the agreed reporting frequency.
- Monitor and support the participant’s goals
- Ensure all NDIA services provide appropriate service agreements
- Develop comprehensive participant crisis plans when required.
There are two Support Coordination teams:
- Mental Health – providing Support Coordination to people with a primary diagnosis of mental illness.
- Aboriginal – providing Support Coordination to people who are Aboriginal or are recognised as Aboriginal. This service recognises the differences in working successfully with Aboriginal people.
Who runs the program?
All Support Coordinators have significant knowledge of NDIS and the coordination of services. There is specialised mental health knowledge in the team as well as specialised Aboriginal workers.
How often does it run?
We will provide Support Coordination for as long as the participant has an NDIS plan and there are hours allocated in the plan for Support Coordination.
Where is it available?
Support Coordination is for NDIS participants in the Shires of Swan, Kalamunda and Mundaring. From January, the service is available to participants in the Shires of Bayswater and Bassendean.
Accessing the program
for further information and a referral form.
Support Coordination is funded by NDIS in a participant’s plan.